What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve user experience, enable website functionality, and analyze website traffic and usage.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our website and cannot be disabled. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting information such as page views, click paths, and session duration. We use this information to improve our website’s performance and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance your experience on our website by remembering your preferences and choices, such as language preferences and login information.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and help us provide personalized marketing content based on your interests. They may also be used by third-party advertisers to display relevant ads to you.
- Enhancing website functionality
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior
- Personalizing user experience
- Delivering targeted marketing content
We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on your device for the purposes of analytics, advertising, and other functionalities. These cookies are subject to the third parties’ own privacy policies.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You have the right to control and manage your cookie preferences. You can modify your browser settings to accept or reject cookies, or to prompt you before a cookie is placed. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access certain parts of our website.
Most web browsers provide options for managing cookies. You can typically find these settings in the “Preferences,” “Options,” or “Settings” menu of your browser. You can also refer to your browser’s help documentation for more information.
Changes to This Policy