We at “Incepteo” strive to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners while building enduring relationship with you. We take the issue of your privacy very seriously. This makes us work towards ensuring that policies and procedures are in place to not only help your business, but to do so in a way, which is respectful to your rights. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our sites.
This policy covers how Incepteo collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of the Incepteo products, Incepteo Websites (defined below) and in connection with off-line communications.
How we collect your personal information
The information we collect about you or you give us may include your name, email, organisation/company, phone number, IP address, profile (covering personal and professional information) and links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Business Facebook or corporate website as part of hiring needs in our group companies and to provide our services.
We collect personal information from you on various occasions that may include any of the below but not limited to the following:
- when we interact with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions
- when you attend our events/ conferences; and
- when you report a problem with our site.
How we use your information
Incepteo uses the personal data provided and also collects data through the sites for a variety of business purposes:
- to suggest and recommend our products or services that may interest you
- to help us identify you and any accounts that you have with us
- to share our updates and activities on the sites and changes in any Incepteo Policy.
- to measure the effectiveness of marketing we serve to you and to deliver relevant promotions to you
- process payment for products or services purchased by you
- to take care of our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to make our site safe and protected
- for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal data or otherwise with your consent
to revert to your queries and requests
Information we share
Disclosure of your information inside and outside of the EEA
There are certain third-parties we work with to help us to delivery to you the best service we can. To achieve this, we will share your personal information with:
- Microsoft Azure, our hosting partner. We use Microsoft Azure, a top tier data hosting service, to host our service.
- Hubspot, the third-party customer relationship management tool we use. Hubspot gives us the ability to personalise some content for different user groups. If you sign up for our blog or any other notification, we will store your details securely in our Hubspot account. Hubspot is a US company which has certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
- Our support team in India who may use to address any support queries you raise. Our Indian team has agreed to standard data protection obligations prescribed by the European Union to ensure that your data is held in accordance with EU data protection standards.
- Mailchimp & SendGrid our email campaign service providers, to keep you up to date with Incepteo news. Both have certified its agreement to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the provision of the Incepteo service to you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Non-disclosure of your personal information to third parties:
- We will not give or sell your personal information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation when you provide your personal information to Incepteo (such as name, address, phone number, email and company name)
- We will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific permission, except as termed in this Policy.
- We may share non-personal data, such as collective user statistics, statistical data, and usage data with third-parties
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer
- If Incepteo and considerably all its assets are acquired by a third party, in such case, the personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the conveyed assets.
- If we are under a situation to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to guard the rights, property or security of Incepteo, our customers, or others or in order to implement or apply website terms and other agreements. Such sharing of information with other organisations is only for the purpose of fraud protection and risk reduction.
How we protect personal data
We will maintain the privacy of your personal information and it will be used only to support customer relationship of Incepteo with you. Moreover, internal practices help protect your privacy by limiting employee access to use of customer information.
Incepteo has implemented various security features to prevent unauthorised release of or access to personal information. We have created awareness programmes on importance of data privacy and on the confidentiality of customer data. Incepteo will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the obligatory standards of conduct.
Changes to Policy
We hope that we have shared with you all the information you need, in the event that we haven’t, or if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to reach us out on email@example.com
Incepteo @ GDPR
The Europe Union’s General Data Protection Regulation is a law or a regulation which was adopted by European commission and start of enforcement is effective from 25 May 2018. This regulation has great impact on organisations across the globe who handle personal data of EU citizens or within European Union.
Incepteo has been registered with ISO 9001:2015 international standards certification. This provides Quality management system that outlines some good business practices that we have in place. In addition to this, as global technology service provider, Incepteo would like to brief you on the data related roles and responsibilities when you, our customers have chosen Incepteo as value added technology provider and will explain our efforts to fulfil requirements of the GDPR.
Incepteo as the Data Processor
The data you shared with us while using our products and services is your data subject and you are considered the data controller for this personal data. In our contracts or agreements, we refer to this data as client data.
According to Article 28 from the EU GDPR, “Where processing is to be carried out on behalf of a controller, the controller shall use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of this Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.”
We have the mutual contracts/agreements between our clients and Incepteo while processing and controlling the data while hosting/maintaining their applications with third-party cloud providers. Incepteo will process data only when we receive instructions from our data controllers.
Incepteo as the Data Controller
Incepteo also acts as the data controller for the personal data we collect about you, the user of our web app, mobile apps, and websites.
We process the data that is necessary for us to perform and meet certain requirements with you. Below are the few to describe.
- To improve the website that gives you better user experience
- Making sure that your data and Incepteo’s systems are safe and secure
- Responsible for marketing of our services, products and its features
As the controller for your personal data, we are committed to protecting the privacy and data security of you and our customers around the world.
Completing a GDPR Audit
Earlier this year we completed a company-wide internal audit of Incepteo to identify and map out the personal data we hold and to allow us to identify any areas where we would have to work on to achieve GDPR compliance. The GDPR audit was supported with a road-map for compliance which we have been working through.
Whitepapers & Blog Posts
We will provide customers with resources and helpful information about privacy and GDPR, including whitepapers and blog posts.
Ensuring right policies and training’s in place
We ensure our staff both in the UK and India who access and process customer’s data, have training on data protection, security and maintain confidentiality of that data.
Making sure the third-parties who we work with are also GDPR compliant
We are committed to GDPR regulations and making sure that all our third-party service providers and vendors we work with are also GDPR compliant.
At Incepteo, we give our best to deliver an incredible customer experience and earning the trust of users. We will continue to make required changes whenever needed and make sure that our clients and partners are informed about this throughout process.
Incepteo is committed to customers’ success and the protection of customer data. We hope that we have shared with you all the information you need in this area, but in the event that we haven’t, or if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to reach us out on firstname.lastname@example.org.