Incepteo’s mission to is to expand its existing software services and products to become an established global partner to leading companies and start-ups around the world. The company journey now exceeds 15 years and we are recruiting for the next phase of growth. Our HQ is in Gerrards Cross, Bucks in a modern and vibrant office setting. Our service centre is in Hyderabad India and employs a large pool of tech talent. Incepteo, as an employer, strongly believes in investing in people to build a positive working environment within a global culture. www.incepteo.com
Incepteo is searching for someone passionate about UX and start-up product evolution, full of creativity and great energy. You will be working closely with the product owners, customers and technical team will receive coaching and support to be successful in your job.
We are looking for a candidate who can understand business requirements and be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The successful candidate will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. We equally need our applicant to contribute to marketing and sales initiatives, with appropriate inputs, ideas and innovative material.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences over web, app and any other mediums beyond.
- Facilitate the client’s (internal or external) product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions / features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Need to be able to work with diverse global members of the organisation.
- Need to be confident at working in a multi-project environment with switching between projects.
- Where ever needed act as a project coordinator between customer and development team
- Support creative graphics for marketing & social media purposes
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Skills & Experience
- Digital Marketing degree or 1-year work experience in role.
- Expertise in standard UX software e.g. Sketch, Marvel, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq or Framer.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design a huge benefit.
- Ability to deliver end to end UX Designs, starting from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Clear and effective communication.
Nice to Have
- Experience in designing SaaS and App based solutions a huge benefit.