Incepteo’s mission to is to expand its existing software services and products to become an established global partner to leading companies and start-ups around the world. The company journey now exceeds 15 years and we are recruiting for the next phase of growth. Our HQ is in Gerrards Cross, Bucks in a modern and vibrant office setting. Our service centre is in Hyderabad India and employs a large pool of tech talent. Incepteo, as an employer, strongly believes in investing in people to build a positive working environment within a global culture. https://www.incepteo.com
Incepteo is searching for someone passionate about technology and sales, full of energy and with good judgement. You will be working closely with the senior management team and will receive coaching and support to be successful in your job, occasionally you may have to work outside allocated hours as work dictates. Training will be given to develop your skills.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm for the role, will be self-motivated, and use their initiative to work autonomously. The ability to listen, understand and solve customer problems will help you succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate will understand the stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident communicating verbally and in writing to building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. Strong networking skills and emotional intelligence to deal with a culturally diverse customer base.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Converting leads into meetings
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Negotiating deal closure
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Conducting workshops/demos/webinars
- Detailing customer requirements
- Proposal writing
- Build strong relationships with internal/external teams
- Analyse market and establish competitive advantages
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or min 1 year in sales industry desirable
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Excellent at social selling and calling prospects
- Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience desirable