Incepteo’s mission to is to expand its existing software services and products to become an established global partner to leading companies and start-ups around the world. The company journey now exceeds 15 years and we are recruiting for the next phase of growth. Our HQ is in Gerrards Cross, Bucks in a modern and vibrant office setting. Our service centre is in Hyderabad India and employs a large pool of tech talent. Incepteo, as an employer, strongly believes in investing in people to build a positive working environment within a global culture. www.incepteo.com
We are seeking a digital marketing executive to work from our UK HQ based in Gerrards Cross, Bucks. The role reports to the Marketing Director and is accountable to the CEO for some projects.
This is an opportunity to join our growing team. Incepteo is searching for someone passionate about marketing, full of energy and with good judgement. You will be working closely with the senior management team and will receive coaching and support to be successful in your job. The aim is to assist in delivering the marketing strategy and sales growth targets for the company.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and use their initiative to work independently. A keen attention to detail, ability to listen, understand and solve challenges will help succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge/experience in all stages of the digital marketing cycle; be comfortable with building and maintaining new/existing relationships; have evidence of strong communication/networking skills; have analytical experience and examples of creative thinking. The possess strong emotional intelligence to deal with a culturally diverse customer base is huge advantage.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Align and contribute to marketing and business strategy.
- Creative content such as written content, landing pages, newsletters/blogs, brochures.
- Support SEO and paid search activities via google ads and other social platforms.
- Manage/own Inside Sales campaigns on all mediums to generate leads and pass to Sales.
- Manage CRM system – all communications are measured through system.
- Produce digital media analytics and activity reports.
- Identify, co-ordinate, nurture and manage vendor relationships.
- Engage with product / customer community.
- Organise, execute and attend external events. Ensure leads captured and followed up.
- Manage and report on marketing budget/spend activities. Source, identify and manage merchandising requirements as needed.
- Engage with partner community.
- Manage PR and influencers; engage in Forums; apply for awards; develop on line referrals and brands awareness.
Skills & Experience
- Marketing degree or 1+ years’ experience desirable
- Understand all digital channels and how they work together and impact the customer journey.
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Strong social media skills essential.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Good copywriting skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong software skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Flexible and open to learn new skills
Nice to have
- CRM HubSpot experience, use of CMS platforms.
- Creative content using graphics design software.
- Good eye for aesthetics, visualisation, brand identity.
- Video production experience and CMS.